The Andaman Islands are an Indian archipelago in the Bay of Bengal. These roughly 300 islands are known for their palm-lined, white-sand beaches, mangroves and tropical rain forests. Coral reefs supporting marine life such as sharks and rays make for popular diving and snorkeling sites. Indigenous Andaman Islanders inhabit the more remote islands, many of which are off limits to visitors.
What is included in the tour
- 03 Night accommodation in Port Blair
- 01 Night accommodation in Havelock Island
- Airport Transfers and Sightseeing as per the above itinerary by exclusive AC Vehicle at Port Blair
- Transfers From Jetty and sightseeing by NAC Vehicle at Havelock Island
- 4 Breakfast
- Assistance at all arrival and departure points
- To and Fro Tickets to Havelock by Ac Cruise(Green Ocean/Coastal Cruise/Makruzz)
- Entry and monument fees Included
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’
- 5% GST Extra
Day 01: Arrival– Wandoor Beach- Cellular Jail Light & Sound Show
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning and transfer to respective Hotel.
After check In proceed to Wandoor Beach, 30kms ride from Port Blair city through the Tsunami affected area, once used to be paddy land now fully covered with water resembles
like a lake, one can have a glimpse of migrated wet land birds, now become an attraction for birds watchers. Later proceed to the National Monument the Cellular Jail, and witness the saga of the Indian Freedom struggle through the Light and Sound Show, held within the same complex. Return to Hotel. Stay Overnight in Port Blair.
Day 02: Ross + North Bay ( Reporting Time 0900 Hrs at the Harbour )
After breakfast at 0830 Hrs depart from Hotel and visit the Administrative Capital Prior to Independence from where the Britishers governed the entire A & N Islands-ROSS ISLAND, A destination for Nature Walk amidst friendly Deer’s & Peacocks. Smritika Museum, records the life of its political prisoners. Excursion to North Bay - Coral Island. With Glass Bottom Ride & Snorkeling (optional) one can explore the Coral reefs underneath.. Stay Overnight at Port Blair.
Day 03: Day trip to Havelock Island –Radhanagar Beach(Departure Time 0600 Hrs)
After breakfast, board cruise for Havelock Island. Our representative will receive from Havelock jetty and proceed for famous Radhanagar Beach which is rated the #7 among the finest beach in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. After completion of tour, board Green Ocean Cruise / Makruzz and return to Port Blair. Evening free for local marketing, Overnight stay at Port Blair.
Day 04: Havelock Island- Elephant beach -Port Blair
After breakfast proceed to Elephant beach in a sharing fiber speed boat , this beach offers snorkelers calm blue shallow waters and is the perfect spot for beginner snorkelers. It’s also a great place to just spend time lazing on the beach. The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some beautiful pictures to take back home.
Later in the afternoon transfer to Havelock Jetty to take the return ferry to Port Blair as per ferry timing. Upon return from Havelock Island, transfer to Hotel. Stay Overnight in Port Blair.
Day 05: Departure. (Check out time 0800 hrs)
After a Leisure breakfast, take a drive towards Airport. Drop at Airport. Return home with memories of a wonderful holiday.
- Prior to 45 days or more - 40% of tour cost
- Between 44-31 days of departure - 50% of tour cost
- Between 30-11 days of departure - 75% of tour cost
- Within 20 days to date of departure - 100% of tour cost