Situated in the northern part of India, Jammu & Kashmir is the essence of everything that is Indian-its culture, history, tradition, people, and natural splendor. The state has a long history encompassing around 4,000 years and there are many prehistoric sites, which give indication of human settlement in this region in those times.The state was integrated as a part of India in 1948, when the then ruler of Jammu & Kashmir agreed to join the Indian federation and the state was given a special status under article 370 of the Indian constitution.
Srinagar : Deluxe / Super Deluxe / Premium Houseboat - 1 Night
Srinagar : 3 Nights in Hotels as per package type.
- Deluxe: Hotel City Grace/Similar
- Super Deluxe: Hotel Shefaf/Similar
- Premium: Hotel Solar Residency/Similar
Non Ac Etios/Swift Dzire For 2-4 Person
Non Ac Tavera For 5-6 Person
What is included in the tour
- 1 Night accommodation in Houseboat in Srinagar
- 3 Night accommodation in Hotel in Srinagar
- Breakfast & Dinner in Srinagar
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary in Private Non Ac Vehicle
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Vehicle service will be strictly as per itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’
Day 1 :Srinagar - Srinagar Houseboat
- Transfer to a jetty, from where you will be transferred to the houseboat .After some relaxation visit Mogul Garden Nishat (The Garden of Pleasure) andShalimar (Abode of All) &Shankracharya Temple. Drive along the Lake side on Boulevard. On your way back, visit a local Handicrafts Emporiumfor hand-knotted silk carpets and shawls as well as ornaments. In the evening do the shikara ride on direct payment basis. Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 2:Srinagar - Pahalgam- Srinagar (100 Km/3 Hrs)
- After breakfast proceed to Pahalgam.Enroute you will have an rare opportunity to visit the Saffron fields, Avantipura Ruins, Avantipura cricket bat factory &AnantnagSulphur Springs. On your visit here you can see thousands of cricket bats displayed by the roadside. Avantipur, is known for two ruined Hindu temples. Both of the temples were constructed by King Avantivarman, between 855 and 883 AD. The larger of the two is dedicated to Vishnu and known as the Avantiswami Temple. A huge wall encloses the central shrine with four smaller shrines around the centre. MattanTemple,Few kilometers ahead of Anantnag,a pond full of holy fishes is believed to be creations of Lord Shiva.The water of the pond changes colors which is considered good and bad according to the local belief.
- At reaching you can visit Betaab Valley &Aru Valley on direct payment basis by using local taxi union vehicle.
- After sightseeing return back to hotel in Srinagar and overnight stay in Srinagar.
Day 3: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar(One Way 56 Km)
- After breakfast depart for a full day excursion to Gulmarg, Meadow of Flowers situated at an altitude of 2730 meters, full day at leisure to take the leisurely walks on the lush green meadows of flowers with a backdrop of the snow capped mountains. Enjoy pony ride or Gondola ride (rope way) to Khillanmarg at your own cost. Return to Srinagar,Over night at hotel.
Day 4: Srinagar- Sonmarg - Srinagar(One Way 60 Km)
- After breakfast depart for full day excursion to Sonmarg “ Golden Meadow“ situated at an altitude of 5300 meters. After reaching there you can enjoy pony ride by your own to climb ahead for Thajiwas Glacier. Return back to Srinagar & Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Departure
- After breakfast, you will be transferred to the airport for your return journey.
- TOUR ENDS