Bengaluru (also called Bangalore) is the capital of India's southern Karnataka state. The center of India's high-tech industry, the city is also known for its parks and nightlife. By Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha is a Neo-Dravidian legislative building. Former royal residences include 19th-century Bangalore Palace, modeled after England’s Windsor Castle, and Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, an 18th-century teak structure.
Ooty, also known as Udhagamandalam, is a hill station in the state of Tamil Nadu, in southern India. Surrounded by trees, central Ooty Lake is a huge artificial expanse of water with pleasure boats. On the slopes of nearby Elk Hill, the Rose Garden is home to over 2,000 varieties of roses. The Government Botanical Garden, created in the 19th century, features ferns, orchids and a prehistoric, fossilized tree.
Cochin: Pearl Palace / similar hotels - 1 Night
Munnar: At Wood Resort / similar hotels - 2 Nights
Thekkady: Grand Thekkady / similar hotels - 1 Night
Alleppey: Arcadia Regency / similar hotels - 1 Night
What is included in the tour
- 1 Nights Accommodation in mentioned or similar Hotel in Bangalore
- 1 Nights Accommodation in mentioned or similar Hotel in Mysore
- 2 Nights Accommodation in mentioned or similar Hotel in Ooty
- Daily breakfast
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/C Vehicle (AC will switch off in hills)
- Min 02 pax:- A/C Indigo / Min 04 pax:- A/C Innova
- Min 06 Pax: A/C Innova
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes (GST Extra)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expenses which are not specified in the package inclusions
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc
- GST @ 5.0 %
Day 1 :
Arrival at Bangalore Breakfast Pick up on Arrival and Transfer to a Hotel, After fresh 'n' up proceed to visit Lalbagh, Vidansaudha, Museum, Cubban Park and ISKON temple. Overnight Stay at Bangalore.
Day 2 : Bangalore –
Mysore Breakfast After Breakfast check out and proceed to Mysore. En route visit Srirangapatna(Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Fort and Temple). On arrival check in to hotel. After fresh ânâ up proceed to visit Maharajaâs Palace and Brindavan garden. Overnight Stay at Mysore
Day 3 : Mysore
- Ooty Breakfast After Breakfast checkout and proceed to visit Chamundi Hill, Big Bull and Mysore Zoo. Later proceed to Ooty. On arrival check in to hotel. Evening visit Botanical Gardens. Overnight Stay at Ooty.
Day 4 : Ooty
Breakfast After Breakfast Proceed to Coonoor. Coonoor Sight seeing(Simâs Park, Lamâs Rock, Dolphin Nose, Tea factory and Tea Gardens), Doddabetta Peak and Ooty Lake. Overnight Stay at Ooty. Breakfast After Breakfast Proceed to Coonoor. Coonoor Sight seeing(Simâs Park, Lamâs Rock, Dolphin Nose, Tea factory and Tea Gardens), Doddabetta Peak and Ooty Lake. Overnight Stay at Ooty.
Day 5 : Departure
Breakfast After Breakfast check out and proceed to Coimbatore / Mysore / Bangalore to board your Train or Flight.
Terms and Conditions
- Munnar and Thekkady Rooms are Non A/c Rooms as the Destinations are Hill Stations.
- A/c Dlx House Boat A/c Timings are 9 PM to 6 AM.
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills. Indica or Tavera will be used for the sightseeing.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Via.com will not be responsible for any check- in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- GoTravelicsPvt Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.