Haridwar - Barkot - Yamunotri - Uttarkashi - Gangotri - Phata - Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Badrinath - Srinagar - Rishikesh - Haridwar
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation for 8 Nights at hotel
- All transfers/tours services by Vehicles as per the itinerary.
- All Veg. Meals, Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- All inclusive (Fuel, Driver Allowance, Parking Toll Tax, State Tax.)
- All applicable taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Expenses of personal nature such as tipping, porters, laundry, telephones, Cameras fees. etc
- Any kind of insurance.
- Any claim or delay charges due to natural calamities, land slide, road blockage etc. Or any other things which are not mentioned in cost included column.
- If due to any reasons beyond our control like landslide, traffic jams, flood, riots, political unrest, bandhs, helicopter unavailability or bad weather conditions, accidents or any other natural or man-made misfortunes, program will needed to be changed or extended. the additional expenditure for the same will have to be borne by the passengers directly. Due to these reasons we may cancel some sightseeing places, there shall be no refund for the same
- Any charges of train, helicopter, auto, ropeway ticket of Manasa/Chandi Devi, Doli &pony etc.
- GST @5 % EXTRA ONLY ON LAND PACKAGE
- Helicopter on extra cost as per availability
Day 01: Haridwar - Barkot (200kms/7 hrs)
Welcome to Chardham Yatra. You are greeted and assisted on arrival at Dehradun Railway station by our representative and drive to Barkot via Dehradun & Mussoorie. En-route visit Kempty Fall and enjoy the beauty of Himalayas, (route may be change as per road condition & traffic) later drive straight to Barkot for night stay.
Day 02: Barkot - Yamunotri – Barkot (45 Kms road/ 6kms Trek)
Drive to Jankichatti, trek starts from here to Yamunotri (6kms). On arrival leave the vehicle and start to ascend on trek route either by walk or pony/doli (at own cost). On arrival at Yamunotri purchase Prasad form local small shops, then proceed to holy dip in natural hot water spring or in river Yamuna (icy cold water). One can cook rice in “Surya Kund” (hot water spring), dipping in a muslin cloth and take cooked rice home as "Prasadam". Pooja can be offered to mythological “Divya Shila”. Take blessings of Mata Yamuna and trek down to Jankichatti. Later drive back to Barkot for night stay.
Approx. charges for Pony: - Rs. 800 - 1200/- Per Person
Approx. charges for Doli : - Rs. 2500 - 3500/- Per Person
Day 03: Barkot – Uttarkashi - (90kms/4hrs)
Morning depart to Uttarkashi, on arrival check in at hotel, later visit famous Kashi Vishwanath temple at Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Uttarkashi Gangotri -Uttarkashi (140kms/2hrs)
Morning proceed to Gangotri (3048 mts), en-route enjoy the drive parallel to Bhagirathi River and the most magnificent view of the Himalayas. On arrival Gangotri have a holy dip in river Bhagirathi (icy cold water). Perform Pooja and Hindu rites at the bank of river. Then proceed to darshan, of Mata Ganga, Lord Shiva, Hanuman, Vinayka and BhagirathMaharaj, have blessings and return back to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Day 05: Uttarkashi – Phata/ Guptkashi (280kms/9 Hrs)
Morning drive to Guptkashi or Phata. on arrival check into hotel. Later do Registration for visiting Kedarnath, overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 06: Guptkashi/Phata - Kedarnath-Phata (18 kms Trek)
Early morning drive to Gaurikund/ Phata (for trek route or helipad)trek starts from here to Kedarnath (3584 mts) on foot or Heli/doli/pony (at own cost). Tour members should carry personal medicines, heavy woolen and clothes. After performing Pooja & Darshan of Shri Kedarnath ji return to Guptakashi/Phata. Overnight stay at hotel.
Approx. charges for Pony: - Rs. 2200 - 3200/- Per Person
Approx. charges for Doli : - Rs. 4000 - 6000/- Per Person
Note:Return Helicopter either on same day or next day (depends on weather)on extra cost
Day 07: Phata - Badrinath (230 kms / 9 Hrs)
Morning After breakfast transfer to Badrinath, en-route visit Karanprayag, Nandprayag, Vishnu Prayag, & Joshimath (Narshimha Temple) on arrival check in at hotel, in the evening visit Badrinath temple, overnight stay at hotel.
Day 08: Badrinath - Srinagar (190kms/6 hrs)
Morning visit temple after a holy dip in Taptkund. Proceed through colorful entrance of the temple have Darshan of Badrivishal along with Ganesh, Kubera, Garuda, Narada, Udhhav, Nar & Narayan. Also see another small temples inside the temple compound i.e. Laxmimata, Nar-Narayana, Hanuman, Ghantakarn and Kaamdhenu. One can get ‘Charnamirt’(abhishekamjal) in side compound. Brahamakapal is significant for Pinddam Shraddh of ancestors (Pitrus), one can perform rite here. Overnight stay at Srinagar.
Day 09: Srinagar – Rishikesh – Haridwar (140 Km/ 4.5 Hrs)
Morning drive back to Rishikesh. En-route see the confluence of Bhagirathi and Alaknanda in Devprayag. on arrival at Rishikesh visit magnificent ashrams and famous Ram Jhula and Laxman Jhula, Shivanand Ashram, Gita Bhavan, Pramarth Niketan then drop to Haridwar .