Goa is a state in western India with coastlines stretching along the Arabian Sea. Its long history as a Portuguese colony prior to 1961 is evident in its preserved 17th-century churches and the area’s tropical spice plantations. Goa is also known for its beaches, ranging from popular stretches at Baga and Palolem to those in laid-back fishing villages such as Agonda.
What is included in the tour
- 3 nights’ accommodation on twin sharing basis in well appointed Deluxe air-conditioned rooms
- Airport / Thivim Railway Station transfers by non ac Car
- Early / Late Transfers before 0800am and After 0700pm addittional Rs.500/- one way will be Charged.
- With 03 Breakfast and 03 Dinner
- Two half day sightseeing by Ac coach to South Goa & North Goa
- No extra charge for children below the age of 5 on package plans
- Free use of swimming pool (with proper swim wear)
- Inclusive of taxes (GST EXTRA)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air fare .
- Any meals other then those specified in Cost Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in Inclusions.
- 5 % Government service tax.
- Guide & Any Sports Activities Charges.