India's golden triangle is a tourist circuit which connects the national capital Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map.
What is included in the tour
- 1 Night accommodation in hotel in Delhi
- 1 Night accommodation in hotel in Agra
- 2 Night accommodation in Hotel in Jaipur
- Breakfast in Hotel in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary in Private Vehicle
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Medical and travel insurance
- Entrance fees to Monuments
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’
Day 01 :Arrival in Delhi | Delhi Local Sightseeing
Pick up from New Delhi Rly Stn. / Airport. & transfer to hotel and check in. Later have sightseeing of New Delhi including Red Fort,India Gate,Humayun Tomb, Lotus Temple & Qutub Minar.During tour pass through Parliament House, President's House and Government Buildings.Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Delhi to Agra - Local Sightseeing
After breakfast check out from the hotel & drive to Agra. On arrival in Agra check in at hotel. Proceed for sightseeing visiting the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Later visit the Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of Public and Private Audience. Also visit the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daullah built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father. Return back to the Hotel. Overnight stay at hotel in Agra.
Day 03: Agra to Fatehpur Sikri via Jaipur
After Breakfast & check out from hotel & depart for Jaipur visiting Fatehpur Sikri . Drive past Hawa Mahal & through the pink rose residential & business areas. On arrival check in at hotel. Overnight Jaipur.
Day 04 Jaipur
Morning visit Amber Fort with an Elephant ride( at extra cost subject to availability) till the main entrance of the fort. Amber Fort was the ancient capital of the State. After photo stop at Jal Mahal, Visit Maharaja's City Palace, the Observatory Visit the Sheesh Mahal or the Hall of Victory glittering with mirrors. Evening free for shopping on own. Return to hotel for the overnight stay.
Day 05 : Departure From Jaipur
After breakfast check out from the hotel and proceed to Delhi/ Jaipur Airport to catch your flight for onwards journey
Note : Mentioned Prices are just indicative, Prices may vary as per travel date and Hotel availability