Himachal Pradesh is dotted with a number of scenic hill stations, which are extremely popular as summer holiday destinations. Shimla and Manali are two of such places, which do not have natural beauty in abundance but also have a number of tourist attractions. Opt for a Magnificent Shimla Manali tour, a well-planned itinerary by Indian Holiday, offering the best of these places. This tour of 5 nights and 6 days lets you explore Kufri, Solang Valley, Rohtang Pass and other famous tourist attractions. Treat your eyes to the picturesque beauty spread all around.
What is included in the tour
- 2 Nights accommodation in hotel in Shimla
- 3 Nights accommodation in hotel in Manali
- 05 Breakfast & 05 Dinner at Booked Hotel.
- Below 05 yr child is complimentary.
- Candle Light Dinner for Honeymooners Only.
- Above Rates are given on Twin Sharing Basis.
- Extra Person and Child without bed Cost mention above.
- All transfers and Sightseeing on SIC Basis. (Except Rohtang Pass and Manikaran at Manali) (Rates will change if any Hike in Tax / Fuel)
- Cost Including Toll Tax, Parking, State permit, Driver allowances
- All transfers and sightseeing as per itinerary in SIC Ac Vehicle
- All applicable hotel taxes
- All Government service taxes 5% on Land Only Package
What is NOT included in the tour
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Train / Flight Tickets.
- Extra meals (Additional Food Charges or Drinks)
- Tips, Telephone Charges, Laundry.
- Any Monuments Fees, Activities
- Any other Environmental Fees / Expenses of Personal Nature, Guide Charges.
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Medical and travel insurance
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’
Day 01:New Delhi - Shimla (350 km/7-8 Hrs)
This morning we will Pick you up from New Delhi and proceed for Shimla. Arrive & transfer to hotel. Rest of the day is free to explore various scenic sights or visit mall road and shopping. Night stay in Shimla.
Day 02: Shimla–Kufri -Shimla
Morning proceed for the sightseeing of Kalbadevi Temple, Jakhu Temple, Hanuman Temple or stop for a while at the beautiful stained – glass - windows of Christ Church, which was built in the 1850 ‘s. Afternoon visit Kufri a 30 Minutes drive from Shimla, an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow capped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, .Evening free to enjoy the scenic beauty of Kufri. Fagu, Indira Gandhi Holiday Home, horse riding (optional) in the apple orchids. Rest of the day is free to explore various scenic sights or visit mall road and shopping. Night stay in Shimla.
Day 03: Shimla- Kullu -Manali (310 Km/8-9 Hrs)
Morning check out from the Hotel & drive to Manali (7-8 Hours) valley of Gods.Enroute visit Kullu and have sightseeing of Pandoh Dam,Pashmina Shawl Factory and Kullu Valley.At reaching check into the hotel. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel in Manali.
Day 04: Manali Sightseeing
This morning after breakfast go for half day city tour (after 2pm) visiting Hadimba Devi Temple (tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple is made by wooden temple is the located in middle of forest Van Vihar), Vaishisht Village and Tibetan-Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05: ROHTANG PASS & SOLANG VALLEY UP TO SNOW LINE
Today morning after breakfast excursion trip to Rohtang Pass up to snow line (upto Snow line refers to the barrier placed by the government to avoid risks during Heavy snowfall). In Rohtang Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses) Afternoon at 4 - 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
NOTE- ROHTANG PASS & SOLANG VALLEY COST WILL BE BEAR BY OWN AS OUR VEHICLE WILL BE ALLOWED TILL SNOW LINE,AFTER THAT YOU NEED TO TAKE THE LOCAL UNION VEHICLE
Day 06: Manali - Delhi
After breakfast check out from hotel and drive to delhi when you reached delhi our transporter will drop you at Airport/Railway station.
Note : Mentioned Prices may vary as per Bus & Hotel Availability.