Kerala is South India's most serenely beautiful state. A slender coastal strip is shaped by its layered landscape: almost 600km of glorious Arabian Sea coast and beaches; a languid network of glistening backwaters; and the spice- and tea-covered hills of the Western Ghats. Just setting foot on this swath of soul-quenching, palm-shaded green will slow your sub continental stride to a blissed-out amble. Kerala is a world away from the frenzy of elsewhere, as if India had passed through the Looking Glass and become an altogether more laid-back place. Besides its famous backwaters, elegant houseboats, ayurvedic treatments and delicately spiced, taste-bud-tingling cuisine, Kerala is home to wild elephants, exotic birds and the odd tiger, while vibrant traditions such as Kathakali plays, temple festivals and snake-boat races frequently bring even the smallest villages to life. It's hard to deny Kerala's liberal use of the slogan 'God's Own Country'.
Cochin: Pearl Palace / similar hotels - 1 Night
Munnar: At Wood Resort / similar hotels - 2 Nights
Thekkady: Grand Thekkady / similar hotels - 1 Night
Alleppey: Arcadia Regency / similar hotels - 1 Night
What is included in the tour
- 1 Night accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel in Cochin .
- 2 Night accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel in Munnar
- 1 Night accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel in Thekkady
- 1 Night accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel in Alleppey
- Daily breakfast
- Use of swimming pool and health club (wherever available)
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/C Vehicle (AC will switch off in hills)
- Min 02 Pax: A/C Indigo
- Min 04 Pax and 06 Pax: A/C Innova
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes (GST Extra)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air fare .
- Any meals other then those specified in Cost Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in Inclusions.
- 5.0 % Government service tax.
- Guide & Any Sports Activities Charge
Day 1 : Arrival at Cochin
- Our representative welcomes you at Cochin Airport or Railway Station and transfer to Cochin . Check into hotel / resort. Visit The Dutch Palace, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church the oldest European church in India, Santa Cruz Basilica etc., and also an array of shops with antiques, fabrics &jewellery. Evening visit Marine drive and return to hotel overnight at Cochin.
Day 2 : Cochin to Munnar (135km/4 hours)
- After breakfast check out from the hotel / resort and proceed to Munnar, which is called as âNatureLoverâsParadiseâ and is at 1800mts above the sea level. On the way to Munnar visit Cheyappara waterfalls and Valara Waterfalls. Visit the plush tea gardens, experience this vast plantation area around the slopes of the hills. The scenery is simply
- stunning and mesmerizing. The view of the clouds descending into the mountains is a pleasure to watch. Check into hotel / resort. Overnight at Munnar
Day 3 :Munnar
- After breakfast proceed for Munnar sightseeing, visit Mattupetty Dam, Kundala dam, Eco point, another serene and tranquil spot. This is a must visit place for someone who wants a moment to admire the scenes around and wants to have some fun along the way, echoing his or her voice. Then visit the Tea Museum. Overnight at Munnar.
Day 4 :Munnar to Thekkady (110 km/3.5 hours)
- After breakfast check out from the hotel / resort and proceed to Thekkady. Check into the hotel / resort. Thekkady is Indiaâs largest wildlife sanctuary is a dream destination for any tourist visiting Kerala. Spice plantation tour covering tea, coffee, pepper and cardamom plantations. Have an amazing boat ride in Periyar Lake which flows through the Periyar Tiger Reserve. You will have chance to watch the wild animals like Elephant, Bison, Sambar, Deer etc. are roaming both shore. Evening visit the local spice market for garden fresh spices.Overnight at Thekkady.
Day 5 :Thekkady to Alleppey
- After breakfast, Check out from the hotel and proceed to Alappuzha which has an immense natural beauty, also known as the âVenice of the Eastâ. It is famous for the back waters, boat races, houseboat holidays, beaches, marine products and coir products. Check in to the Hotel enjoy the lagoon on ShikaraBoat( direct pay by guest), enjoy the beach, coir factory visit. Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 6 :Alleppey - Cochin
- After breakfast proceed to Cochin airport / railway station and depart. Travel back to your home with wonderful memories of amazing experience in Kerala.
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only , subject to availability at the time of confirmation .
- First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels we shall advise the similar or next available option with supplement cost .
- Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability.
- Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to INR 3000 per person;
- Cancellations between 20 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations between 20 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations made within 15 days of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention;
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds;
- Above policy may vary during peak season
Terms and Conditions
- Munnar and Thekkady Rooms are Non A/c Rooms as the Destinations are Hill Stations.
- A/c Dlx House Boat A/c Timings are 9 PM to 6 AM.
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills. Indica or Tavera will be used for the sightseeing.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Via.com will not be responsible for any check- in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- GoTravelicsPvt Ltd reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.