If there is one place in the riveting diversity of India where there is tangible beauty and a phenomenal thing like total literacy, it is in Kerala. Kerala is a state full of good things. This small state at the southern tip of the Indian peninsula is an easy winner owing to its beautiful landscape, intriguing customs, high-intensity cultural life and an educated public so often dressed in white..he entire state of Kerala is a tourist destination and at every corner of this state, one can experience something new. It is not without any reason that the Keralites call their state the 'God's Own Country'. Backwaters, historical structures, culture, wildlife, and natural beauty, the state has all these and more.The major tourist destinations in the state include Thiruvananthapuram, Kochi, Kovalam, Thrissur, Kozhikode, Munnar, Palakkad, Alappuzha, Kollam, Kannur, Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, and Sabrimalai etc.
1 Night Cochin , 2 Nights Munnar , 1 Night Thekkady , 1 Night Alleppey
Origin City: Cochin
Places Covered: Cochin,Munnar,Thekkady,Alleppey
- Cochin : Pearl Palace / Similar Hotels - 1 Night
- Munnar : At Wood Resort / Similar Hotels - 2 Nights
- Thekkady : Grand Thekkady / Similar Hotels - 1 Night
- Alleppey : Lotus Lande Houseboat / Similar Hotels - 1 Night
What is included in the tour
- 1 Night accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel in Cochin .
- 2 Nights accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel in Munnar
- 1 Nights accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel in Thekkady
- 1 Nights accommodation in mentioned or similar hotel in Alleppey Deluxe houseboat (Ac will work from 2100hrs till 0600hrs)
- Daily breakfast at hotel & All Meals at houseboat
- Use of swimming pool and health club (wherever available)
- Transfer & sightseeing as per the itinerary by A/C Vehicle (AC will switch off in hills)
- Min 02 Pax: A/C Indigo - Min 04 Pax and 06 Pax: A/C Innova
- All toll tax, parking fees & driver allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes (GST Extra)
What is NOT included in the tour
- Air fare .
- Any meals other then those specified in Cost Includes.
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc
- Any other item not specified in Inclusions.
- 5.0 % Government service tax.
- Guide & Any Sports Activities Charges
- We are not holding any rooms or airline seats as of now and above mentioned is quote only , subject to availability at
- the time of confirmation .
- First preference will be given to mentioned hotels for reservation. In case of non-availability of these hotels we shall
- advise the similar or next available option with supplement cost .
- Itinerary provided is just suggestive and the sightseeing will be done as per availability.
- In case of no show or late cancellation after reconfirmation charges applicable as per the Hotels Policy and other
- vendors policy.
- Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to INR 3000 per person;
- Cancellations between 20 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations between 20 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention;
- Cancellations made within 15 days of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention;
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds;
- Above policy may vary during peak season
Terms and Conditions
- Munnar and Thekkady Rooms are Non A/c Rooms as the Destinations are Hill Stations.
- A/c Dlx House Boat A/c Timings are 9 PM to 6 AM.
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- All transfers and sightseeing are as per the Itinerary/package and in case of Air Conditioned vehicles, It will be switched off in the hills. Indica or Tavera will be used for the sightseeing.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.