who wish to relax in beaches, Konkan is truly a heaven on earth, Enjoy the beautiful waterfalls and sport in the clean backwaters. The 720 km long coastline along Maharashtra known as the Konkan is a stretch well known for its beautiful beaches, greenery, hills and sea forts. The beaches here are the most beautiful location to be in especially if you love the cool breeze, golden-brown sand and the mesmerizing blue sea. The beaches here are worth a visit. So take some time off your busy schedule to spend some quality time close to nature with family and friends by availing for a Konkan tour package from Mumbai. GoTravelics brings you Kokan Tour Including Alibaug and Ganapati Pule.
What is included in the tour
- To & Fro Transportaion by AC Dzire car.
- 1 Nights Hotel Stay at Alibag
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay at Ganapatipule
- Meals - 1 Breakfast and 1 Dinner at Alibag
- 1 Breakfast and 1 Dinner at Ganapati Pule
- 2 days Sightseeing by AC Dzire Car.
- Toll & parking Charges are Included.
- Check In & Check out as per Hotel rule.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
- · Any tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge
- · Guide / Entrance fees, porters, Pony Rides
- · Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- · Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- · Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- · Food & refreshment during journey
- · Extra Hotel services
- · Hill Station Entry Tax. ( Rs.**/- Per Person )
- · Breakfast of check-in or check-out day. ( As per Hotel )
- 5% GST Included
Day 1 : Mumbai to Alibag
Pickup from Mumbai and Start your Journey towards Alibag. (Approximately 3 Hours 10 Min 95 KM)
Alibag is one of the popular travel destinations that serve as a great getaway from Mumbai and Pune. Locals own cottages and farms, situated at a distance of a few hundred meters from the seashore. Moreover, as the town is surrounded by sea from three sides, Alibag is regarded as Goa of Maharashtra. The natural setting of the place has also attracted visitors in great numbers. The tranquility has also left the visitors spellbound. From Mumbai, Alibag is a great escape for people have huge love for beaches, forts and temples.
Reach Alibag at afternoon, Check in Hotel as per Hotel Rule. After Fresh up Proceed for Sightseeing of Alibag Covering Kanakeshwar Temple or Nagaon Beach and Kelshi beach has 10 min walking distance. You can enjoy many water activities like water scooter, bumper boating, parasailing, jet skiing and many more activities in Nagaon beach. Come back hotel after visiting both the beaches. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Alibag to Ganapati Pule
In Morning Check out Hotel as per Hotel Rule. Start your Journey towards Ganapati Pule. (Approximately 6 Hours 41 Min 290 KM)
Ganpatipule is situated along the western coast of Maharashtra 370 Km south of Mumbai, along the Konkan coast. Ganapatipule is one of the most spectacular beaches along the Konkan Coast - an idyllic gateway that attracts peace-seekers, beach lovers and pilgrims alike.
The temple of Swayambhu (Self-originated) Ganesh is much frequented by thousands every year. The God is considered to be the Paschim Dwardevta (Western Sentinal God of India), and those who visit Ganapatipule, make it a point to pay their respect to this great deity.
Aside from its clean beach and clear waters, Ganapatipule is rich in flora, including mangroves and coconut palms.
The Ganapatipule Beach is clean with fine silvery white sand. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 3 : Ganapatipule – Mumbai
After breakfast drive back to Mumbai. On arrival transfer to Airport / Railway station for your onward destination
Tour Ends with Sweet Memories..!!!