Kolhapur is a city on the banks of the Panchaganga River, in the west Indian state of Maharashtra. It’s known for its temples, like the ancient Mahalakshmi Temple, a Hindu pilgrimage site. The Bhavani Mandap is an imposing old palace with a small museum displaying stuffed wild animals. Close by, Rankala Lake is surrounded by gardens. The hilltop Jyotiba Temple complex is on the city's outskirts.
What is included in the tour
- 2 Nights Hotel stay
- 3 Days Sightseeing as per itinerary by personal cab
- Check in & Check out Hotel as per Hotel rule
- 5% GST Included
What is NOT included in the tour
- Toll & parking Charges are to be Born By Client Directly.
- Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
- · Any tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge
- · Guide / Entrance fees, porters, Pony Rides
- · Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
- · Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- · Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- · Food & refreshment during journey
- · Extra Hotel services
- · Hill Station Entry Tax. ( Rs.**/- Per Person )
- · Breakfast of check-in or check-out day. ( As per Hotel )
Day 1: Kolhapur - Sangali – Narsobachi wadi - Kolhapur
In the Morning visit Sangli Ganesh Temple. The white marble temple idol of Lord Ganesh with Riddhi and Siddhi idols. Proceed to Narsobachi Wadi. An dwelling of Lord Dattatreya. This holy place is the confluence of the five holy rivers, Siva, Bhadra, Kumbhi, Bhagwati and Saraswati, where they all meet and come together in the Krishna river. Take Darshan of Holy Paduka of Shri Nrusinha Saraswati Swami. Visit to Kopeshwar Temple. Ancient & Artistic temple of Shiva situated on the bank of Krishna is a fine example of ancient sculpture. Proceed to Kolhapur. Enroute Visit Siddhagiri Gramjeevan Museum to know the Cultural heritage of Kolhapur. Arrive in Kolhapur in the evening.
Extra Topping : Basundi At Narsobachi Wadi.
Day 2: Kolhapur:
In the Morning Visit Kolhapur Mahalaxmi Temple. The Heritage shrine and One of the Shakti Peethas in Maharashtra. The Temple has 3 Feet height carved black stone image of Goddess Mahalaxmi and Carved Shree Yantra. Visit Bhavani Mandap. Visit Shahu Maharaj Palace Museum. Evening free time to stroll Around Rankala Lake and Shopping for Kolhapuri Specialties.
Extra Topping : Rajabhau Bhel.
Day 3: Kolhapur Jotiba Panhala Mumbai
In the Morning proceed to the Sacred Jyotiba Temple. Later proceed to the majestic Panhala Fort. The fort had significant importance in Maratha Empire. Visit Sajja Kothi, Andhar Bawdi, Ambarkhana, Teen Darwaaja, Wagh Darwaja, Rajdindi Bastion from where Chatrapati Shivaji Successfully escaped from Mughal in the battle of Pavan Khind. Proceed to Mumbai. Tour concludes.
Extra Topping : Lassi/ Chhass at Panhala Fort