Manali is a high-altitude Himalayan resort town in India’s northern Himachal Pradesh state. It has a reputation as a backpacking center and honeymoon destination. Set on the Beas River, it’s a gateway for skiing in the Solang Valley and trekking in Parvati Valley. It's also a jumping-off point for paragliding, rafting and mountaineering in the Pir Panjal mountains, home to 4,000m-high Rohtang Pass.
Trip to : Himachal
Departure City: New Delhi Airport/Railway Station
- Snow Park / Similar
- For 2-4 Passengers: Ac Indigo/Similar
- For 5-6 Passengers: Ac Innova/Similar
What is included in the tour
- · 3 Night accommodation in hotel in Manali
- · 3 Breakfast & 3 Dinner
- · Welcome Drink on Arrival
- · 4 Bed Tea during stay
- · Return Volvo Tickets From New Delhi
- · Pick up and Drop from Manali Bus Stand using Private Santro or Alto
- · One Half Day Sightseeing of Local Manali using Private Santro or Alto
- · Full Day Sightseeing of Solang Valley using Private Santro or Alto
- · Full Day Sightseeing of Kullu & Manikaran using Private Santro or Alto
- · All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances
- · All applicable hotel taxes
- · All Government service taxes 5% on Land Package Only
What is NOT included in the tour
- Entry Tax at any point
- Extra Activities charges.
- Any other which is not included in Package Inclusions
Day 1:Delhi to Manali By Volvo
Today at New Delhi Bus Stand you will board the bus around 05:00 pm to proceed for Manali.Overnight journey by Volvo.
Day 2:Arrival at Manali & Manali Local Sightseeing
On arrival at Manali Bus Stand our driver will pick you up and transfer to hotel.Check into the hotel and later in afternoon visit Hadimba Devi Temple (tour visiting Hadimba Devi Temple is made by wooden temple is the located in middle of forest Van Vihar), Vaishisht Village and Tibetan-Monastery. Later in the evening free to explore the Shopping Malls (Mall Road & IBEX Market) of Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 3: ROHTANG PASS & SOLANG VALLEY UP TO SNOW LINE
Today morning after breakfast excursion trip to Rohtang Pass up to snow line (upto Snow line refers to the barrier placed by the government to avoid risks during Heavy snowfall). In Rohtang Enjoy Skiing, Horse Riding, Yak Riding, Snow Scooter ride (on your own expenses) Afternoon at 4 - 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay at hotel.
NOTE- ROHTANG PASS WILL BE BEAR BY YOUR OWN AS UNION VEHICLE IS ALLOWED ONLY
Day 4:MANALI -KULLU- MANIKARAN (ONE WAY 85 KMS)
Today morning after breakfast at 8 am excursion to KULLU AND MANIKARAN. On arrival in Kullu you can do River Rafting (on your own expenses) and shopping of World famous Pashmina Shawls. Then visit Vaishno Devi Temple and local market. After that proceed towards Manikaran. On arrival take a bath in Natural Hot Springs of Sulphur and then visit old Ram Temple and Gurudwara. Manikaran is located in the Parvati valley (Altitude of 1760 Meters) and along the river Beas. Later at 5 pm return to Manali. Dinner and Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 5:Departure From Manali
This morning have you for breakfast.Day at Leisure.Afternoon our driver will drop you at Manali Bus Stand to catch your bus for New Delhi.