Mata Vaishno Devi is one of the most popular and the holiest shrines of Hindus. The sacred shrine is visited by lakhs of pilgrims every year from all over the world to seek blessings of Mata Vaishno Devi. Mata Vaishno Devi who is said to be the incarnation of Goddess Saraswati, Goddess Lakshmi and Goddess Kali is the most important religious place for Hindu devotees. Pilgrims have immense faith in Lord Mata Vaishno Devi which is why every Hindu wishes to visit this holy shrine atleast once in a life time. This shrine is considered to be one of the most sacred and the most holy destinations in the world. Avail with us for the best Mata Vaishno Devi packages from Mumbai to indulge in the most holy trip of India.
What is included in the tour
- Mumbai to Katra Train Ticket ( sleeper Non AC)
- Katra to Mumbai Train Ticket ( Sleeper Non AC)
- 2 Night Hotel stay at Katra
- Meal - 2 Breakfast and 2 Dinner during hotel stay
- Mata Vaishno Devi Darshan
- Bhairav Ghati Darshan
- Personal Guidance during entire journey
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any other expenses which are not specified in the package inclusions.
- Any airfare, Chopper / Helicopter Ticket
- No Food served during the Train Journey, Meals not specified
- Pony ride, Guide charges. Table drinks , tips
- Camera fee, Entrance fee
- Expense of personal nature such as laundry, mini bar etc.
DAY 01 : MUMBAI - KATRA (02-Sep-2018)
Today we start our journey to Katra by Train. Ensure that you reach the Bandra terminus railway station at least one hour prior to the departure (at your own cost). Carry snacks for rail journey. journey in train Departure from Bandra Terminus.
DAY 02 : ARRIVAL AT KATRA (03-Sep-2018)
On arrival at Katra railway station, proceed to Hotel. All passengers should take care of their baggage while Loading and unloading. Free time for relaxation in the evening. Hotel stay at Katra.
DAY 03 : MATA VAISHNODEVI -BHAIROGATHI TEMPLE (04-Sep-2018)
Early morning, we will leave for Ban Ganga by the car ( Chargeable )/ or walking (1KM) provided by the Hotel. Yatri may decide to trek, hire a pony or doli while going towards Mata Vaishnodevi Bhawan or while coming down from the Bhawan. Evening stay in Hotel at Katra
DAY 04 : KATRA - MUMBAI (05-Sep-2018)
In the morning, we proceed to Katra railway station & Depart for Mumbai by Train.
DAY 05 : MUMBAI ARRIVAL (06-Sep-2018)
- NOTE: Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc