Rajasthan is a northern Indian state bordering Pakistan. Its palaces and forts are reminders of the many kingdoms that historically vied for the region. In its capital, Jaipur (the "Pink City"), are the 18th-century City Palace and Hawa Mahal, a former cloister for royal women, fronted by a 5-story pink-sandstone screen. Amer Fort, atop a nearby hill, was built by a Rajput prince in the early 1600s.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in 3/2 star Hotel on twin, triple or four sharing basis
- 7 breakfasts and 7 Dinner (Veg and Non Veg)
- Entry Tickets
- Sight seen and Transfer by A/C vehicle (Swift D’zire/Indigo/Xylo/Innova/Tempo Traveler/Bus) Toll, Parking, Driver
- Allowance, Fuel Cost & state Taxes
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Jeep Safari, Canter Safari, Horse riding, Elephant ride, Boating and any leisure activity
- Anything not mentioned in the above package
- Any Tips, laundry, liquors, wine, all items of personal nature
- Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport
- Guide Charges, Travel Insurance
- Airfare /Train Fare
Day – 01
Jaipur: Arrival at Jaipur Railway station. Check in to the Hotel. Get freshen up & proceed to visit:
City Palalce and Jantar Mantar. After Lunch visit to: Sanganeri Printing Showroom Birla Mandir
Chowki - Dhani (Rajshthani culture village)
Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day – 02
Jaipur: After breakfast enjoy city tour of Jaipur visit: Amer Fort
After lunch take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal -'Palace of Winds'. Free time for shopping in the evening
Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day – 03
Jaipur – Ranthambore (approx 4hr/171km): After breakfast proceed to Ranthambore & visit to:
Ranthambore Fort Ranthambore National Park to take a canter safari in Ranthambore National park for wild life viewing. [IF TIME PERMITS]
Overnight stay at Ranthambore.
Day – 04
Ranthambore – Ajmer [approx 4 h 57 min (276.6 km)] – Pushkar [approx 40 min (15.3 km)]: After breakfast visit to:
Ranthambore National Park to take a canter safari/Jeep Safari in Ranthambore National park for wild life viewing.
After breakfast proceed to Ajmer. Visit: World famous - Holy Moiuddin Chisti Darga.
Overnight stay at Pushkar.
Day – 05
Pushkar – Bikaner [approx 4 h 19 min (254.8 km)]: After breakfast Proceed to visit:
World famous - Pushkar Lake
World famous - God Brahma Temple
After Lunch proceeds to Bikaner enroute visit to:
World famous - Deshnok Karnimata temple
Overnight stay at Bikaner.
Day – 06
Bikaner – Jodhpur (approx 5hr/252km): After breakfast proceed to visit:
Lalgarh Fort and Museum
After lunch proceed to Jodhpur. Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day – 07
Jodhpur: After breakfast proceed to visit:
Ummid Bhavan Palace
Overnight stay at Jodhpur.
Day – 08
Jodhpur: After breakfast free time for shopping. Evening proceed to board the train or flight for Hometown.