Singapore, an island city-state off southern Malaysia, is a global financial center with a tropical climate and multicultural population. Its colonial core centers on the Padang, a cricket field since the 1830s and now flanked by grand buildings such as City Hall, with its 18 Corinthian columns. In Singapore's circa-1820 Chinatown stands the red-and-gold Buddha Tooth Relic Temple, said to house one of Buddha's teeth.
What is included in the tour
- Two nights accommodation in Singapore in mentioned hotel or similar
- Daily breakfast
- Return airport transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- Half Day Panoramic City Drive of Singapore on Seat in Coach Basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Government Service Tax of 5.0 %
- Visa and Travel Insurance
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Any expenses of personal nature
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Drinks including Water during meals / sightseeing tours are not included
- Entrance Fees during City Tour