One of the most revered sacred site in south India, Tirupati Balaji is visited by a huge number of devotees, every year. It is the holy abode of Lord Venkateswara, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu. The popularity of Tirupati temple is clear from the fact that it is visited by nearly thousands of devotees on a daily basis. It is also considered one of richest temples in the world. If you also wish to pay homage to the Lord, here is your chance.
What is included in the tour
- Train Tickets from Mumbai to Tirupati.
- 2 Nights Hotel Stay at Tirupati
- 1 Night Hotel stay at Kolhapur
- Meals - Breakfast
- Seva Ticket of Tirupati Balaji Temple.
What is NOT included in the tour
Toll & parking Charges are to be Born By Client Directly.
Personal Expenses like Telephone, Fax, Internet, Laundry, etc.
· Any tips, room service, insurance, wine, boating charge
· Guide / Entrance fees, porters, Pony Rides
· Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, road blocks etc (to be borne by the clients directly on the spot).
· Any increase in taxes or fuel, leading to increase in surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
· Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
· Food & refreshment during journey
· Extra Hotel services
· Hill Station Entry Tax. ( Rs.**/- Per Person )
· Breakfast of check-in or check-out day. ( As per Hotel )
Departure from Mumbai Railway Station by Train. (Overnight train Journey.)
Arrival at RENIGUNTA JN Railway Station at. Pick-up and transfer to hotel for check in. Evening free for leisure. Dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast proceed for Darshan of Lord Shri Balaji Temple, Padmavati and Kalahasti. Departure from TIRUPATI Railway Station. (Overnight train Journey)
Arrival C SHAHUMHARAJ T (KOP) Railway Station at Evening. Road transfer to hotel for check-in. Evening sightseeing of Mahalaxmi Temple. Dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast proceed for day tour of Kolhapur (Khasbaug Maidan, Town Hall Museum, New Palace Museum, Laxmi Vilas Palace, Kanerimath Museum, Lake Rankala). Later departure from C SHAHUMHARAJ T (KOP) Railway Station by Train No. 17412 (Mahalaxmi Exp.) at 20:30 hrs.
Tour Ends with sweet memories.